Total Calories: 12,987
1. Saute crab and mushrooms in melted butter about 2 minutes, add parsley and seasonings and remove from heat.
2. Place 1 slice of ham on crepe.
3. Top each crepe with crabmeat mixture, about 1/4 cup. You may need to adjust to make sure you have filling for 8-10 crepes.
4. Roll up and place seam side down in a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
5. Spoon the Wine Sauce (recipe below) over the crepes and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
6. Garnish with parsley if desired.
1. Melt butter in skillet over low heat. Add flour, stirring until smooth.
2. Gradually add milk and sherry cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
3. Pour over crepes and bake as instructed.
1. Combine flour, salt and milk mix well. Add the eggs and butter beat until smooth.
2. Refrigerate batter at least 2 hours. (This allows flour particles to swell and soften so the crepes will be light in texture.)
3. Brush bottom of a 6 or 8 inch crepe pan or heavy skillet with oil place the pan over medium heat until just hot, not smoking.
4. Pour 2 to 3 tablespoons batter into pan quickly tilt pan in all directions so batter covers pan in a thin film. Cook about 1 minute or until lightly browned. Lift edges of crepe to
test for doneness. Crepe is ready for flipping when it can be shaken loose from pan. Flip crepe and cook about 30 seconds on other side. (This side is rarely more than spotty
brown and is the side on which the filling is placed.)
5. Place crepes on a towel to cool. Stack between layers of waxed paper to prevent sticking. Repeat until all batter is used.
A special crepe pan is not necessary. A 6 or 8 inch skillet with low, sloping sides works nicely. Brush the pan with oil periodically to prevent crepes from sticking. Skillets with
nonstick surfaces usually don't need to be greased. When you're making crepes, make plenty because they keep well. After the crepes cool, stack them between waxed paper
and sandwich the stack between two paper plates. Wrap the entire package - plates and all - in aluminum foil, or slip it into a freezer bag. In the refrigerator, crepes can be
stored for 2 to 3 days in the freezer - up to 4 months.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.