5 - Day Meal Plan
By Tina Wilder
Download these recipes into your Cook'n software. Then, you can save time and money by using your Cook'n software to make a grocery list! Save time by using the dovetailing and "prepare-ahead-of-time" features designed into this menu!
This week's recipes were selected from the book Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People. If you have a gluten allergy, are vegetarian, or just want to try raw foods, many of these recipes will work for you! You will also find some surprising treats such as chocolate mousee that has avocado. If you are cooking for more than 1-2 people, just use your Cook'n software to update the servings, and generate your shopping list! Weekly shopping tips:
- Bulk bag of Almonds
- Bulk bag of Walnuts
- 1-1 1/2 cups of Medjool Dates
- Bulk Bag of Tomatoes (if you are cooking for more than 2 people)
- When slicing your veggies for california rolls, chop extra and store in fridge for crudite on Wed.
- Use part of medjool dates tonight, store remaining for later in week
- You are using avocado for both your california rolls and chocolate mousse!
- The Not Meatball recipe is for 1 or 2 people, if you are making for more, be sure to also double your walnut pate recipe
- Use part of your bulk bag of walnuts, store remaining in freezer
- Use remaining walnut pate in stuffed mushrooms
- Use part of your bulk bag of almonds
- Use remaining chopped vegetables
- Dice remaining tomatoes and place in fridge for tomorrow night
- Make enough side salad for two nights, save half for tomorrow night
- Use remaining side salad
- Use diced tomatoes leftover from last night
- Use remaining Medjool Dates
Download the meal plan here!
Weekly Newsletter Contributer since 2013