Total Calories: 570
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat olive oil in a skillet add yellow onion and saute until translucent, add sliced mushrooms. Saute until thoroughly heated, 2 minutes. Set aside.
To Make Sauce:
1. Melt butter in sauce pan. Slowly stir in flour, then dry mustard and cook for about a minute. Stir in chicken broth, turn heat to low and continue to stir until thickened. Add half and half, salt and pepper. Continue to stir
until completely mixed.
2. Combine about a quarter of the sauce with the onion and mushroom mixture.
To Assemble Crepes:
1. Place two asparagus spears on lower edge of crepe, top with a quarter cup of mushroom/sauce mix and roll up.
2. Place seam side down on glass dish coated with cooking spray. Cover crepes with remaining sauce and sprinkle with both cheeses.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Sprinkle chopped parsley on top before serving.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.