Total Calories: 1,278
1. Mix milk, eggs, and flour in blender. Cook in crepe pan. The mixture will make 12 crepes.
1. Lay crepes flat. Place thin slice of ham on each, 1/3 slice of cheese, and 2 spears of canned asparagus.
2. Roll up and place in a 9 x 13-inch pan. Cover with foil.
3. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes. Brown the last 5 minutes. Serve 2 on a plate with cheese sauce.
1. Microwave butter, flour, and milk until smooth. Add cheese and a touch of white pepper.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.