Total Calories: 1,053
1. Prepare crepes and set aside.
To Make Sauce:
1. Melt butter, stir in flour and mustard, and cook for 1 minute. Add broth simmer and stir until thickened. Add half and half and continue to stir until thick. Add salt and pepper.
2. While making sauce, cook the asparagus and saute ham to remove any excess water.
3. Combine coked ham with half of the sauce.
4. Place 1 asparagus spear with about 1/4 cup of the meat sauce on the lower 1/3 of each crepe and roll up. With seam down, place assembled crepes in prepared dish.
5. Cover crepes with remaining sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
6. Bake in 350-degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle parsley on top and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.