Total Calories: 210
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine eggs, flour, salt and milk, beat until smooth.
2. Let stand 30 minutes. Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
3. Fit crepes into greased muffin pan.
4. Fill crepes with spinach stuffing, bake for 40 minutes.
1. For twelve crepes, pour 2 tablespoons batter into hot lightly greased 8 inch skillet. Cook on one side only, until underside is lightly browned.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.