Total Calories: 189
1. Heat butter in large skillet. Add scallions and saute until wilted.
2. Cut shrimp into 1/3 inch pieces. Add and cook until coated with butter.
3. Add mushrooms and cook 2 minutes and add chestnuts, then 1 cup thick cream sauce thinned with 2 tablespoons wine. Season to taste. Heat only until well mixed.
4. Cool and put a tablespoon or two of filling along center of crepe.
5. Roll and turn seam side down in buttered baking dish.
6. Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
7. May be frozen, defrosted completely, and baked the same as freshly made.
8. For a richer dish, cream sauce may be poured over the top of each crepe and a sprinkling of grated cheese added.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.