Total Calories: 398
1. Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid. In saucepan melt 1 tablespoons butter stir in flour and salt. Stir in milk and reserved mushroom liquid.
2. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Stir in 1/2 cup of cheese until melted.
3. Stir in broccoli, mushrooms and pimento. Spoon about 1/4 cup filling along center of unbrowned side of each crepe.
4. Overlap 2 opposite edges onto filling.
5. Place in 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
6. Bake, covered, at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
7. Combine remaining 1/4 cup cheese, crumbs and 1 tablespoon butter.
8. Sprinkle on crepes.
9. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes more.
1. Drain mushrooms as above.
2. In 1 quart measure prepare sauce as above cook at high for 3 to 4 minutes stirring every minute. Continue preparation as above.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and cook at high for 4 to 5 minutes turning dish once. Continue with topping as above.
4. Cook 1 minute.
5. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
Main Dish Crepes:
1. Place milk, flour, eggs, butter and salt in blender container in that order.
2. Blend until smooth. Stop blender and stir with spatula, if necessary.
3. Pour batter into 9 inch pie plate.
4. Dip heated crepe pan, rounded side down, into batter repeat.
5. Quickly turn right side up.
6. Cook crepe on one side only.
7. Invert pan and loosen crepe onto place or spread about 1/4 cup batter in hot, lightly greased, 7 or 8 inch skillet. Repeat method for 10 crepes.
8. Use for Broccoli cheese Crepes above.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.