Total Calories: 634
1. Combine popcorn and chocolate chips in mixing bowl, set aside.
2. Cook sugar, syrup and hot water to 260 degrees
3. Lower heat to medium and add butter, salt and molasses. Cook until golden brown to about 290 degrees.
4. Pour quickly over popcorn and chocolate chip mixture, mix with two forks.
5. Form into medium sized balls.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.