Total Calories: 267
1. Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy in a small deep bowl.
2. Gradually beat in sugar to make a stiff meringue.
3. Fold in plain "M&M's".
4. Grease and flour a large cookie sheet.
5. Drop meringue mixture by teaspoonfuls onto the cookie sheet. Garnish each with a plain "M&M".
6. Bake in a low oven (250 degrees) for 30 minutes, or until cookies are firm to the touch, but still white.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.