Total Calories: 267
1. Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy in a small deep bowl.
2. Gradually beat in sugar to make a stiff meringue.
3. Fold in plain "M&M's".
4. Grease and flour a large cookie sheet.
5. Drop meringue mixture by teaspoonfuls onto the cookie sheet. Garnish each with a plain "M&M".
6. Bake in a low oven (250 degrees) for 30 minutes, or until cookies are firm to the touch, but still white.
This Calico Meringues recipe is from the Cook'n in College Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"Call it nutrition software, meal planning software, cooking software, recipe manager, or whatever you want. It is the software I use to stay healthy!"
"Your software is the best recipe organizer and menu planner out there!"
"Thank you so very much for creating such a wonderful cooking recipe program. I think this is the best recipe program there is!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.