Total Calories: 147
1. Wash hands.
2. Preheat oven for angel food cake.
3. Make angel food cake according to box.
4. Combine jam and water in a small pot over medium heat.
5. Bring the mixture to a boil and continue to cook at a low boil for 5 minutes.
6. Pour the hot glaze through a strainer to remove all seeds and chunks of fruit.
7. Pour glaze over angel food cake and serve.
This Angel Food Cake with Fruit Glaze recipe is from the Cook'n in College Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"Call it nutrition software, meal planning software, cooking software, recipe manager, or whatever you want. It is the software I use to stay healthy!"
"Your software is the best recipe organizer and menu planner out there!"
"Thank you so very much for creating such a wonderful cooking recipe program. I think this is the best recipe program there is!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.