Total Calories: 66
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
2. Push a skewer lengthwise through each sausage. Make a series of diagonal parallel slits, 1/4 inch deep and 1/2 inch apart in one side of each sausage. Turn the sausage over and make a similar set of slits going the opposite direction.
3. Combine the onion, pepper, and garlic in a small bowl, then stuff some of the mixture into the slits in the sausages.
4. When ready to cook, oil the grill grate. Arrange the sausages on the hot grate and grill, turning with tongs, until lightly browned on all sides and heated through, turning as necessary, 5 to 8 minutes in all. As the sausages cook, drizzle oil over the slits.
5. Serve the sausages right on the skewers and eat them like Popsicles, with any remaining onion mixture.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.