Total Calories: 563
1. Beat water and flour together until smooth.
2. Add cream, stirring. Add eggs one at a time. Stir in butter and salt.
3. Pour small amount of batter to cover bottom of skillet. Cook one side until lightly browned and turn over to lightly brown other side. Remove from skillet and set aside.
For Sauce and Filling:
1. Combine egg yolks in top of a double boiler. Add butter in a steady stream, whisking constantly, until sauce is smooth and thickened. Season with lemon juice.
2. Add shrimp and dill to sauce.
1. Put a spoonful of sauce on each crepe. Roll up crepes and place in ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
2. Broil or bake at 425 degrees until cheese is melted and golden brown.
3. Serve immediately. Pour leftover sauce over the crepes.