Total Calories: 151
1. Prepare Manicotti Crepes. Heat tuna, tomato sauce, and celery until hot, 3 to 5 minutes. Pour 1/3 of the sauce into ungreased oblong baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches or oblong pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
2. Mix egg, cottage cheese, garlic salt, and pepper. Spread about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture down center of each crepe. Reserve 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese.
3. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon remaining Mozzarella cheese on each crepe roll up.
4. Place, seam sides down, in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over crepes.
5. Sprinkle reserved Mozzarella cheese down center of crepes. Cook, uncovered, in 350 degree oven until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.