Total Calories: 344
1. Melt butter and saute onion and celery until tender. Add remaining ingredients, except crepes and Sauce. Cook 10 minutes remove from heat. Stir in 1 cup Paprikash Sauce.
2. Spoon tuna mixture onto one end of each crepe and roll up. Heat half of remaining Paprikash Sauce in crepe pan.
3. Add half of crepes to the pan as crepes are heated, remove and continue with remaining sauce and crepes.
1. Melt butter add paprika and stir constantly over low heat for 5 minutes. Blend in flour slowly add and stir in chicken broth, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and comes to
2. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.