Total Calories: 526
1. Prepare crepes.
2. Brown mushroom halves in 3 tablespoons of the butter.
3. In saucepan melt the remaining 3 tablespoons butter stir in flour. Add chicken broth and cream. Cook and stir until mixture is thickened and bubbly. Add cheese and sherry stir until cheese melts.
4. Combine chicken, olives, mushrooms, and 1 cup of the sauce. Spoon about 1/4 cup filling on unbrowned side of each crepe roll up. Place crepes seam side up in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish or two 10
x 6 x 2 inch baking dishes pour remaining sauce over.
5. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees until heated through about 25 minutes for the 13 x 9 x 2 inch dish or 20 minutes for the two 10 x 6 x 2 inch dishes. Sprinkle with parsley.
1. In a bowl combine flour, milk, eggs, oil and salt beat with a rotary beater until blended. heat a lightly greased 6 inch skillet remove from heat.
2. Spoon in about 2 tablespoons batter lift and tilt skillet to spread evenly.
3. Return to heat brown on one side only. To remove, invert pan over paper toweling. Repeat with remaining batter to make 12 crepes, greasing skillet occasionally
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.