Total Calories: 231
1. In large skillet, brown and cook beef and onions until meat is crumbly and onions tender.
2. Drain excess fat
3. Add seasoning mix, water, simmer 15-20 minutes.
4. Spoon heaping tablespoon or two of hot filling across center of each crepe brown side out.
5. Roll crepes over filling and keep warm in low oven
6. Serve topped with a little hot or mild bottled Taco Sauce.
Optional toppings shredded lettuce, shredded sharp cheese, chopped fresh tomatoes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.