Total Calories: 215
1. Crack eggs into bowl and put them in the container of the blender or food processor.
2. Add the milk, sugar, flour, and vanilla.
3. Blend on a low speed until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed and the batter is smooth.
4. Scrape down the sides with rubber spatula. The batter should be the consistency of heavy cream.
5. Add water or flour to thin or thicken the batter if necessary.
6. Pour the batter through a strainer into a small pitcher or 4 cup liquid measuring cup.
7. If possible, refridgerate the batter, covered with plastic wrap, for 60 minutes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.