Total Calories: 432
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare Crepes.
2. Stir ground beef and onion in 10 inch skillet until beef is brown. Drain. Stir in baking mix, mustard, bouillon, pepper, sour cream, water and catsup.
3. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer uncovered five minutes.
4. Spoon about 1/3 cup beef mixture onto each crepe. Roll up, place seam side down in ungreased oblong baking dish, 13x9x2 inches. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered until hot, about 15 minutes.
1. Lightly grease 6 or 7 inch skillet heat until hot. Beat 1 cup Bisquick baking mix, 2 eggs and 3/4 cup milk with hand beater until smooth.
2. For each crepe pour scant 1/4 cup batter into skillet. Rotate skillet until batter covers bottom. Cook until golden brown. Gently loosen edge with metal spatula. Turn and cook other side until golden
brown. Stack crepes placing waxed paper between each. Keep crepes covered to prevent them from drying out.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.