Total Calories: 537
1. Combine the 3/4 cup flour and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in a medium-size bowl.
2. Beat eggs until blended in a small bowl stir in milk beat into flour mixture until smooth.
3. Heat a 7-inch frying pan slowly test temperature by sprinkling in a few drops of water. When drops bounce about, temperature is right. Grease pan lightly with butter.
4. Measure batter, 2 tablespoons at a time, into pan, tilting pan to cover bottom. Bake crepe 1 to 2 minutes, or until bottom browns turn bake 1 minute longer.
5. As crepes are baked, stack on a plate with paper toweling between keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter, buttering pan before each baking, to make 12 crepes.
6. Melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter in a medium-size saucepan blend in the 3 tablespoons of flour. Cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, tarragon, and cream.
7. Continue cooking until sauce thickens and boils 1 minute. Beat egg yolks slightly in a small bowl stir in about half of the hot sauce, then stir back into remaining sauce in pan. Cook 1 minute longer,
remove from heat.
8. Blend 3/4 cup of the sauce with salmon and chives in a medium-size bowl stir lemon juice into remaining sauce.
9. Place a heaping tablespoon of the salmon mixture on each crepe roll up, jelly-roll fashion place in a single layer in a buttered broiler- proof dish, (13 x 9 x 2 inches). Pour remaining sauce over crepes:
sprinkle Parmesan cheese over all.
10. Bake in hot oven (400 degrees) 10 minutes, or until bubbly. (If you prefer top slightly brown, place in broiler for 2 to 3 minutes).
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.