Total Calories: 284
1. Combine all ingredients, beat until smooth. To make: for each crepe pour 1 large stirring spoonful into crepe pan which has been heated on large burner. Immediately tilt pan to coat evenly.
2. Cook over medium heat about 30 seconds or until the top is dull and underside is delicately browned. Turn, continue cooking for 10 to 15 seconds.
3. Slice out on a paper sack turned wrong side out. When cool, stack. Put wax paper or plastic wrap between each crepe.
1. Brown meat with celery and onion, drain, stir in corn. Combine 1 1/2 cups enchilada sauce (for double recipe) with meat, mix well. Add chili powder to taste.
2. Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons meat mixture into each crepe, roll up. Place seam side up in a 13 x 9 baking dish (for the double recipe) or place 2 crepes in individual baking dishes.Spoon remaining 1 cup
(double) enchilada sauce over crepes.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and top with olives.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.