Total Calories: 209
1. Make crepes. Stir together sour cream, spices, chiles, 1 1/2 cups Jack cheese, chicken and onions.
2. Spoon 1/2 cup mix down center of crepe.
3. Roll and place seam down, single layer in a shallow 3 quart baking dish. (Can cover, chill and make a day ahead).
4. Bake, covered at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
5. Remove cover, sprinkle with remaining cheese. Return to oven until cheese melts 3-5 minutes.
6. Serve with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and Guacamole.
1. Beat together eggs, milk and oil. Add Masa Harina, flour and salt. Beat until smooth.
2. Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto hot greased crepe pan.
3. Cook 1 side until brown, turn and brown other side. Remove and cool.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.