Total Calories: 230
1. Beat eggs well. Add milk, flour, oil and salt. Beat until batter is smooth.
2. Preheat small skillet (8 inch cast iron works best). Brush skillet with oil.
3. Add about 2 tablespoons or 1/4 cup batter. Rotate batter to cover bottom of skillet. Cook until lightly brown. Turn and cook until lightly brown on other side. Continue until
batter is gone.
1. Cook broccoli and drain. Add rest of filling ingredients. Mix well.
2. Add 1 to 2 heaping tablespoons of mix to each crepe.
3. Roll crepe up and place in square or rectangular baking dish.
4. After each crepe is filled and rolled, pour remaining mix on top of crepes. Cover.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.