Total Calories: 304
1. In frying pan, brown meat with onion and garlic until crumbly.
2. Mix in drained spinach, salt and nutmeg.
3. Place 2 to 3 tablespoons filling in each crepe. Roll and arrange in 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
4. Pour tomato sauce over filled crepes. Sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve immediately.
1. Blend 10 seconds. Scrape down sides. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter and blend an additional 10 seconds. Cover. Refrigerate 1 hour or more.
2. Cook crepes in an oiled 7-inch pan.
3. Wrap and freeze leftover crepes for later use.
4. Recipe may be halved or doubled. For 2 servings, use an 8-inch square baking pan. For 8 servings, use 2 baking dishes.
TIPS: You can make this dish in advance and refrigerate until baking time. Add about 10 minutes to baking time.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.