Total Calories: 2,147
1. Place eggs, sugar and vanilla in electric blender cover and run on low speed for a few seconds. Add milk slowly while still running on same speed. Add flour in same manner at same speed. Melt butter and add slowly to mixture at
same speed. Let rest 30 minutes.
2. Using a small Teflon crepe pan, tip pan and slowly pour in batter just to coat bottom of pan. Tilt the pan so the batter will spread completely over the entire bottom brown one side, flip, brown other. Carefully stack crepes on plate
with second brown side up. (Brush pan with oil occasionally.)
3. Stir ham stuffing ingredients well into a consistent texture. Spread 1 teaspoon, rounded, of ham filling on top of one crepe. Keep at least 1 inch from the edge. Roll up and tuck in corners. Do likewise with all.
4. Prepare breadcrumb coating: blend milk and eggs together, then place flour, egg mixture, and crumbs in separate containers in that order in a row. Take each pancake and cover well with flour, then egg, then roll in crumbs. Fry in
cooking oil until puffy and golden brown on all sides. Fry slowly.
5. Serve with sour cream topping or creamed spinach topping.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.