Total Calories: 533
1. Beat eggs and add salt and oil. Add flour alternately with milk. Beat until smooth. Grease small crepe or frying pan with shortening just once.
2. Can also use large griddle or electric frying pan to make 4 crepes at a time.
3. Put small amount of batter in pan and smooth quickly with back of spoon to spread out in a thin circle. Cook on 1 side only until dry. Pile on plate.
1. Mix all ingredients together in large bowl. Grease large baking pan.
2. Cover bottom with tomato sauce.
3. Place spoonful of filling in center of each crepe and curve edges around filling to form a tube.
4. Place crepes in single layer with seam side down on the sauce.
5. Cover each with a spoonful of tomato sauce.
6. Sprinkle with grated Mozzarella and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.