Total Calories: 264
1. Make classic crepes and set aside.
2. Melt butter in top of double boiler over simmering water.
3. Stir in flour and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Gradually add cream and milk.
4. Cook, stirring until sauce thickens. Mix a little of the hot cream mixture into egg yolks.
5. Carefully stir egg yolk mixture into sauce. Blend in sherry, salt and pepper.
6. Add lobster and heat through.
7. Fill crepes, reserving some of the sauce to top the crepes.
8. Roll and place in buttered oven-proof serving dishes. Top with sauce.
9. Place in 350 degree oven 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.