Total Calories: 242
1. In a blender or food processor, combine the above ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Chill. Brush a heated crepe pan with oil and pour about 2 tablespoons of batter into pan. Tilt to spread batter evenly.
3. Cook about 1 minute on each side.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In heavy skillet, melt butter.
2. Add flour and cook to thick paste. Add remaining ingredients except taco sauce, stir until mixed.
3. Place 3 tablespoons chicken mixture in each crepe and roll up.
4. Place seam side down in a greased baking dish and cover with taco sauce. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.