Total Calories: 12,533
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place ham slice on each crepe. Brush ham with Dijon mustard. Place cheese slice (same size as ham) over mustard.
2. Place 1 Tablespoon of cooked spinach souffle on cheese, then gently roll up crepe. Repeat for all 12 crepes.
3. Place crepes, seam side down, in greased baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes, uncovering for last 5 minutes. While crepes are baking, prepare sauce as follows.
1. In medium saucepan, melt butter. Blend in flour, tarragon, seasoned salt, and pepper. Stir in half & half. Stir constantly over medium heat until mixture thickens and bubbles. Stir in Parmesan cheese, then parsley and
2. Lower heat to simmer and continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly. If sauce appears too thick, you may add a little milk to give a nice consistency to spoon over cooked crepes.
3. Serve 2 crepes per person. Garnish with tomato wedges and parsley sprigs.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.