Total Calories: 488
1. Over medium heat, melt butter in a small saucepan. Stir in flour and cook until bubbly.
2. Add broth, milk, and Worcestershire sauce stir until thickened. Add 2 cups cheese.
3. Empty sour cream into medium bowl gradually add hot cheese sauce, stirring constantly. In large shallow baking dish, place cooked broccoli and cooked meat on each crepe.
4. Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce over each. Fold crepes over.
5. Pour remaining sauce over all. Sprinkle with remaining cup of cheese. Cover and heat in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.