Total Calories: 643
1. Crumble meat into skillet. Brown over medium heat. Pour off excess fat. Blend in taco seasoning mix. Cool.
2. Prepare the crepes. Divide meat filling into center of each crepe and roll up. Place filled crepes in lightly oiled baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the cheddar cheese.
3. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
4. Top with sour cream and remaining cheese. Sprinkle with the chopped avocado. Garnish with tomato slices.
Good served with: Tossed green salad. Recipe may be halved or doubled.
1. Combine all-purpose flour and salt.
2. Pour 1 cup each milk and water into blender container. Add 4 eggs. Blend.
3. Add the flour mixture and 4 tablespoons melted butter. Blend for about 1 minute.
4. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Use lightly oiled crepe pan to make 12 crepes.
TIPS: The crepes are easier to roll if made ahead of time and refrigerated for about 2 hours. Freeze leftover crepes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.