Total Calories: 210
1. Saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons. oleo for 2-3 min. Just until tender.
2. Mix with the cottage cheese and season to taste.
3. Put all batter ingredients in a food processor and whizz until smooth.
4. Preheat the oven To 350.
5. Use the Crepe Batter To Make About 12 Thin Crepes.
6. Put a little of the mushrooms mixture in the middle of each crepe, dividing it evenly among them.
7. Roll the crepes up and place them side by side in a shallow casserole.
8. Pour some yogurt that's been whipped over them.
9. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 20-30 min. until heated through.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.