Total Calories: 226
1. Beat egg and egg yolk with sugar until pale yellow and thick, 2 to 3 minutes. Beat in the flour. Gradually beat in milk.
2. Pour into saucepan heat, stirring constantly, until mixture it thick.
3. Cook 3 minutes longer, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
4. Cool slightly and stir in almonds and vanilla.
5. Spoon 1 tablespoon filling onto each crepe and fold into quarters.
6. Heat 2 tablespoons butter. Add crepes and heat gently. Turn crepes.
7. Mix together and warm creme de cacao and rum. Ignite spirits and pour over crepes. Shake pan until flame dies down. Serve immediately.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.