Total Calories: 283
1. Lay 4 crepes in the bottom of 4 shallow baking dishes.
2. Brush the crepes with melted butter.
3. Lay another crepe on each one and brush again with butter.
4. Set the apple slices on top and pour over the cream.
5. Sprinkle generously with sugar and broil as far as possible from the flame for 6-8 minutes or until the sugar has caramelized and the apples are tender.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.