Total Calories: 486
1. Place crepe ingredients in order given into blender container and blend at high speed 20 to 30 seconds. Scrape down sides of container and blend a few more seconds. Batter can be used immediately.
2. Rotate quickly 2 to 3 Tablespoons of batter in a non-stick crepe skillet that has been heated enough so that the batter sizzles slightly. Tilt pan so the crepe batter covers the bottom of the entire pan. Crepe is ready to
turn when it begins to set around the edges you can pick up the crepe with your fingers and gently place it in pan on the other side to cook just a bit more. (Crepes are ready when they are a golden color.)
3. Stack on pieces of wax paper.
1. (Can also be used as filling for omelets): Combine flour and butter in double boiler over low heat and cook 2 minutes, stirring. Gradually add cream or milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper to taste
until the sauce is thickened.
2. Add fish. Pour sauce over heated, rolled crepes and add a dash of paprika for coloring.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.