Total Calories: 109
1. Prepare crepes as directed in recipe above. Fill each crepe with 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture and roll up.
2. Place a flambe pan over an alcohol burner, add butter and allow to melt, then add strawberries. Mash the strawberries with a fork, then add sugar.
3. Mix and cook for 3-4 minutes until the strawberries are beginning to get soft.
4. Place two filled crepes on each of eight plates. Add the maraschino liqueur to the sauteed strawberries and heat until quite hot.
5. Tip the pan toward flame from burner to ignite, then allow the sauce to flame until it dies out. Tip the pan with a rolling motion to prolong flaming, if desired. Ladle the strawberries and syrup evenly over
the portions of filled crepes and serve immediately.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.