Total Calories: 663
1. Saute onion, mushrooms and garlic in butter until tender.
2. Drain and squeeze the water out of spinach. Mix spinach, salt, pepper and marjoram with onion mixture.
3. Divide mixture evenly between the crepes. Roll by folding in sides of crepe and then rolling (like a burrito).
4. Put in oven proof pan with seam side down.
5. Spoon sour cream over top, sprinkle with cheese and garnish with parsley.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.