Total Calories: 1,031
1. Blend crepe ingredients well and set aside. It should be the consistency of thick cream. Cook and drain spinach well. Combine filling ingredients.
2. Pour 1/4 cup of crepe batter into a lightly greased Teflon pan heated to 350 degrees.
3. Distribute butter evenly. Cook until just able to turn. Remove from pan into 9 inch round pie plates.
4. Layer with spinach filling. Repeat until ingredients are all used. Top layer should be a crepe. Cover with Mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, covered.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.