Total Calories: 842
1. Prepare crepes set aside. In skillet cook ground beef or ground pork, onion and garli il meat is browned and onion is tender. Drain off fat.
2. Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, water, basil, 3/4 teaspoon salt, sugar and fennel seed. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
1. Combine beaten eggs, ricotta or cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Spread about 3 tablespoons filling over unbrowned side of each crepe.
2. Roll up jelly roll style. Place seam side down in 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish. Spoon meat mixture over crepes. Cover and bake in 375 degree oven for 25 minutes.
3. Uncover sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese is melted.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.