Total Calories: 564
1. Beat cream cheese with 1/2 pint of heavy cream and 1/2 cup sugar.
2. In another bowl, beat the rest of the heavy cream and sugar until stiff like heavy whip cream.
3. Hull strawberries and sprinkle with sugar.
4. Take a crepe and put a few spoonfuls of cream cheese.
5. Add some strawberries and fold both sides over center. Top with whip cream and berries.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.