Total Calories: 356
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the milk, flour, eggs, melted butter and salt. Beat until combined.
2. Heat a lightly greased 5-inch skillet. Remove from heat.
3. Spoon in 2 tablespoons batter, lift and tilt skillet to spread batter.
4. Return to heat and brown on one side only. Invert pan over paper toweling, remove crepe. Repeat to make 18 crepes, greasing skillet occasionally.
5. Set crepes aside. Cook artichokes according to package directions drain.
1. In a skillet, melt the 3 tablespoons butter stir in 3 tablespoons flour, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Add the cream all at once.
2. Cook and stir for 1 minute more. Stir in the wine. Add Swiss cheese, stirring until melted.
To Fill Crepes:
1. Spread 1 scant tablespoon of cream cheese over the unbrowned side of each crepe. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of the crab. Fold into quarters. Arrange 3 folded crepes
in each of 6 individual baking dishes.
2. Pour the sauce over crepes. Arrange artichokes around crepes. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.