Total Calories: 116
To Make Crepes:
1. Combine milk, egg, flour, and salt beat until smooth.
2. Use crepe maker or fry crepes, one at a time, in lightly greased 6 or 7 inch skillet, using 3 tablespoonfuls batter for each crepe.
3. Pour batter into skillet tilt pan quickly so that batter will cover bottom of pan. Cook until lightly browned on both sides, turning once.
4. Stack and keep warm while preparing filling.
To Make Filling:
1. Combine crab meat, celery, onion, salad dressing, pimento, curry powder, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce mix carefully.
2. Spread an equal amount of filling over each crepe roll up.
3. Arrange filled crepes on heat-proof platter. Cover with aluminum foil, crimping foil to edges of platter.
4. Bake at 350 degrees about 15 minutes or until well heated. prepare sauce while crepes are heating.
To Make Sauce:
1. Combine soup, milk, shrimp, and lemon juice.
2. Warm to serving temperature over low heat, stirring constantly.
Uncover platter and pour sauce over crepes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.