Total Calories: 694
1. Lightly grease 7" or 8" skillet. Heat (over medium heat) until butter bubbles.
2. Beat all ingredients together until smooth.
3. Pour 2 to 3 tablespoons batter into pan for each crepe.
4. Cook both sides until golden brown, rotate pan so batter covers pan.
5. Crepes can be stacked between wax paper. Cover to keep moist.
1. Mix milk, chicken broth, flour, salt, pepper and butter in 2 quart saucepan.
2. Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil and stir one minute.
3. Stir in chicken, mushrooms and pimientos, which have been drained and chopped. Heat through.
4. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each crepe roll up. Place seam side down in ungreased oblong pan, 13"x9"x2".
6. Pour remaining chicken mixture over crepes.
7. Bake until hot, 15 to 20 minutes.
Crepes can be made ahead and kept in refrigerator up to 2 days. Wrap stacked, cooled, crepes in aluminum foil. To reheat: Place wrapped stacks in 350 degree oven for about
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.