Total Calories: 303
1. Cook broccoli according to package directions.
2. In a saucepan mix the butter sauce from the broccoli with the flour until smooth.
3. Add chicken broth, stirring until thick and smooth. Add 1/2 cup cheese, sour cream, sherry, parsley, onion salt and pepper.
4. Heat until cheese is melted. Add chicken and mushrooms.
5. Place a broccoli spear on each crepe, top with 1 to 2 tablespoons of chicken sauce.
6. Roll crepes and place seam side up in 13 x 9 inch dish.
7. Pour remaining sauce over crepes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheddar and Parmesan cheeses.
8. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.