Total Calories: 443
1. Heat butter in a sauce pan.
2. Stir in flour with a whisk and cook and stir for 2 minutes.
3. Add milk, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil and is thickened.
4. Add cheeses and stir over low heat until cheese is melted.
5. Add seasonings to taste. Sauce should be thick.
6. Put approximately 1/2 cup on each crepe and roll.
7. Garnish with parsley, grated cheese or grapes. Serve hot.
Note: The sauce can be cooled. Fill the crepes as directed and place side by side in a buttered flat casserole, sprinkle with grated cheese and heat at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.