1. Cook broccoli and set aside.
2. Melt butter. Blend in flour, salt, and nutmeg.
3. Add milk, cook and stir until thick and bubbly, 2 minutes.
4. Add Swiss cheese and cook until melted. Set aside.
5. Combine chicken, broccoli, and 1 cup cheese sauce.
6. Spoon 1/4 cup filling along center of unbrowned side of crepes.
7. Roll and place seam in pan.
8. Pour remaining cheese sauce over and sprinkle with paprika.
9. Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.