Total Calories: 241
1. Brown beef and onion in large frying pan.
2. Pour off drippings.
3. Stir in the corn.
4. Combine tomato sauce and taco seasoning mix, stirring to blend.
5. Add 1 1/3 cups of the tomato sauce mixture to meat and corn, mixing well.
6. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the mixture into each cornmeal crepe and roll to enclose the filling.
7. Spread remaining meat mixture in a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
8. Place crepes seam-side down on top of the meat.
9. Spoon remaining sauce over the crepes.
10. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes.
11. Sprinkle top with cheese then olives.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.