Total Calories: 845
1. Mix eggs, milk, water, vanilla, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a blender cover and set aside for an hour.
2. Grease a 6" to 8" skillet and heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter into skillet.
3. When brown on one side, remove and make another.
4. Cut beef into 1/4" cubes.
5. Saute mushrooms and onions in butter.
6. Blend flour with cold water.
7. Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water and stir into flour paste add to vegetables in skillet.
8. Stir in remaining ingredients, except beef and sour cream stirring constantly until thickened.
9. Add beef cubes, cover and cook slowly for 10 minutes.
10. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
11. Place filling in center of crepe and fold.
12. Sprinkle top with cheddar cheese.
13. Bake at 350 degrees for 3 to 5 minutes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.