Total Calories: 268
1. Mix the dry ingredients and add to combined milk, egg, and butter beat well.
2. Pour 1 1/2 oz. of batter into a preheated lightly oiled 6 inch frying pan and cook on medium heat for approximately 1 minute per side.
3. Remove and cool on a wire rack.
4. Heat all ingredients except starch and water.
5. Form a slurry with starch and water, thicken sauce and simmer 5 minutes.
Assembly and Flaming:
8 cooked crepes pineapple cream cheese softened to spread each crepe 32 strips cooked side bacon 24 asparagus spears 2 oz. Glayva. Spread each crepe with cream cheese and roll around 4 strips of
bacon and 3 spears of asparagus and place in well buttered pan, cover with wax paper or foil and heat 20 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Remove, flame with hot Glayva mask with sauce
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.