Total Calories: 207
1. Preheat the grill to high.
2. Stem, halve, and seed the bell peppers, then cut each half into 3 lengthwise strips. Cut the endives lengthwise in quarters, leaving the stem ends attached. Cut the mushrooms in half and the eggplants or zucchini in half lengthwise.
3. When ready to cook, preheat a vegetable grate (if using) for 5 minutes. Lightly brush the bell pepper pieces with olive oil, season with salt and black pepper, and arrange on the hot grate. Grill until lightly charred on both sides, leaving the skins intact, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a platter. Oil, season, and grill the endive, asparagus, tomatoes, porcini, and eggplants the same way. Each vegetable should be nicely charred on the outside and soft and tender inside depending on the vegetable, this will take 3 to 6 minutes per side. Brush all the vegetables lightly with oil and season with salt and pepper once or twice as they cook.
4. Arrange the grilled vegetables in rows on a platter, varying color and shape. Drizzle the remaining oil on top of the hot vegetables and let cool.
5. Just before serving, season the vegetables again with salt and pepper. If you like, drizzle a little balsamic vinegar on top. Serve lemon wedges on the side for squeezing over the vegetables.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.